The Pearl's got nothing on this!
Meticulously Remodeled Condo featuring All New Quality Flooring, Paint & Carpet! Perched on the 3rd floor over the desirable Southwest PDX Riverplace neighborhood, this is a home that will put a smile on your face every time you walk in the door.
A charming balcony (adjoining the living and sleeping areas) provides a bird's eye view of the lively street scene below just a mere 500 ft away from fun restaurants, commerce & the marina. Air Conditioning + Washer & Dryer + Storage Locker + Deeded Parking included too!
• Dedicated parking spot in garage
• Dedicated storage unit
• 871 well planned square feet
• Brand new flooring and appliances
• In-Unit Washer/Dryer
• Large Bathroom with newer washer & dryer
• 3rd floor corner unit with lots of light and elevator access (not a monolithic high rise building)
• South facing private, covered balcony w/ access from living and bedroom
• Wood-burning fireplace
• Heat Pump system provides central heat & cool air
• 4 spacious closets
Life in the Neighborhood and at the Marina:
• Located in the epicenter of RiverPlace (Portland’s downtown waterfront neighborhood located at the heart of Portland’s Tom McCall Waterfront Park) and built alongside the Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel (voted a Top Pacific Northwest Hotel by Conde Nast Traveler and Best Portland Hotel by USA Today), this beautiful & fresh unit is in the heart of everything the city has to offer, yet is surprisingly private and quiet!
• The RiverPlace esplanade is a European-style promenade of shops and eateries that are frequented by office workers and tourists during the day, yet remains peacefully serene during the evening.
• Given that this is a dog-centric neighborhood with ample parks, RiverPlace is also an ideal place to live for professionals with pets.
• Just minutes away from sightseeing and shopping, including Pioneer Courthouse Square, Pioneer Square Mall, Pine Street Market food hall, the Portland Farmers Market, the MAX light rail line, and the Portland Streetcar.
• A great area in which to view downtown fireworks displays (occurring annually July 4th Independence Day and Rose Festival).
• Be in the heart of special summertime city events such as the Oregon Rose Festival, Waterfront Blues Festival, The Big Float, LGBTQ Pride, and Mermaid Parade.
• Portland's manicured riverfront parkways are a unique feature to the city and are rare in the United States.
• Watch the historic Portland Christmas Ships perform a nightly river parade each year throughout November and December.
• Nighttime at RiverPlace is peaceful and quiet thanks to round-the-clock hotel surveillance and security.